The biggest EDM festival in the world which features artist rosters brimming with top tier talent, cutting-edge stage production and world-class visuals, lighting, cryogenic and pyrotechnics will be making its much awaited foray into the Indian sub-continent. As the popular festival which has been successfully able to make the fans jump, scream, shout and rave worldwide prepares for India domination, we countdown to the worldwide expansion for ULTRA Music Festival, Road To ULTRA.
Road To ULTRA India will now be premiering the globally celebrated brand in India on 7th of September 2017 at Mahalaxmi Race Course, Mumbai followed by 8th of September 2017 at the India Exposition Mart, Greater Noida for the very first time. India’s leading live event management brand, Percept Live will be partnering with the globally celebrated brand Road to ULTRA for the domestic debut.
1. The most sought-after electronic-pop duos in the world, The Chainsmokers will be headlining the festival. Armed with multiple chart-topping hits including Closer, Don’t Let Me Down, Paris, Roses, All We Know, Selfie, the Grammy award winning producers known for their commercialization of the future bass genre will be performing for in India after 3 long years from their first India debut.
2. If you’ve not heard of the other acts yet, the line-up includes iconic DJs, producers and electronic music acts. After winning acclaim for Fade Away with its outstanding fairy-tale vocals and peachy tropical production, Sam Feldt is the name on everybody’s lips at the moment and will join the lineup in support. Championed by tastemakers such as Skrillex and Diplo, the Canadian native, Rezz is unquestionably one of the fastest rising stars of the electronic movement right now and is set to put on a show like no other in India, for what will be his first ever performance in Asia. The epic event will also see additional support coming in from Ultra resident DJ Mykris, Slushii, Getter and Lost Kings.
3. The international DJs will be ably supported by the regional favourite Siana Catherine.
4. You get what you pay for with the Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond packages. Aside from the admittance to the show, Diamond tickets get you access to express entry lanes so there’s no long wait in line. Diamond ticket holders also gain you admission to a private lounge, a bar, and other amenities. Tickets are available online at bookmyshow.com
5. Road to ULTRA events showcases cutting-edge stage production including world-class visuals, lighting, kryogenics and pyrotechnics. Stage designs are developed by the ULTRA Music Festival creative team. The festival boats of one of the most technologically advanced and large-scale festival production in the world. Attending it will make you tick that long-standing wish from your bucket list and make your jaws drop
6. ULTRA Worldwide was founded in 1999 and they’ve been perfecting the art of the festival for more than a decade, with the Road to ULTRA as a relatively new experiment to give cities beyond Miami a taste of the ULTRA experience
7. Bollywood celebrities have confirmed to be present during RTU India and are all excited to party with the Chainsmokers.
8. Celebrities and a string of local DJs are all hyped up for ULTRA readily showing their support for the event. It’s safe to say there will be numerous guests from the It-crowd in attendance.
9. We all know to expect a huge crowd, but precisely you can expect to see 20,000 other faces dancing along with you. The experience is worth braving the crowd and the traffic.
10. The vibrantly dressed people are the life of UMF. Whether it’s men with wearing only paint or women in their Technicolor crop tops, UMF gives an outlet to your wildest dress fantasies.
Make sure you grab your tickets now!